Tuesday, January 17, 2012

lost with someone else

For the past two days, i have been worried about someone else, every time she would go to the bathroom or leave the room i thought she was going to kill herself. And everytime she told me she had nothing, and there was nothing to live for anymore and she just cant. I said nothing, and when she asked for me to say something i told her i didn't know what to say. Because i feel the same way except, i just know i have to live, for my mom and dad..maybe. But she doesnt have a mom and dad that care. I didn't know what to tell her because if i have my mom and dad and i want to die, i have no idea why someone without and mom and dad doesnt want to die. When a crazy person asks another crazy person for advice it'll end badly so i just said nothing. She has to make the decision on her own. My best friend might kill herself and I have no reason to give her to live, I dont even have reason for myself to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment