Monday, January 23, 2012

this boy..


He’s my age, has tattoos, dark hair, light eyes, hes taller then me, and strong. He used to like me but waiting it out made him like me more, he always has to be near me, holding my hand, or kissing me. He’s not passive; hee kissesme whenever he wants, without warning and i let him kiss me whenever he wants because i love it. he opens doors for me, and tells me he thinks my hair is the shit even though its a knotty mess. He wants to meet my dad, and already loves my mom. We have the same friends, and he smokes pot, and even better he buys me pot. We’ve been really good friends for 3 years and he always said hes gunna marry me and treat me right, make me breakfast in the morning, and no one will be better then him. 
What can i say? I cant say no. i just cant, because im smiling and that counts for alot.
im happy. not tired, or sad, or crying. im just..happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment