Thursday, September 13, 2012

My roots

I need to write,
But I don't know what to write..I'm stuck.
All the time.
I'm happy..but I'm stuck.
And it's the worst feeling to not know what your missing, it's the worst to think you know and then you change your mind.
That's me. Indecisive.

It's so pretty out right now, it's that time of year everyone always remembers. The perfect cool weather, cold enough where you can still wear shorts but can wear a sweater too. We're you can sit outside without being uncomfortable. Light candles, listen to Coldplay tell me help is just around the corner, and read a book that I intend on finishing because its fabulous but I just haven't got around to it.
I'm completely satisfied but there's a hole.
I lost all my roots.
"I'm shattered but it really doesn't matter"

No comments:

Post a Comment