Friday, March 15, 2013

it's gunna hurt

I've never loved someone so bad. where even when it gets so rough you can't let go, the person you wait around for, the type of relationship that both people knows that it will never happen but you just put all your emotional energy into it anyways. it's exhausting and depressing. I'm in need of Xanax and a good fuck. I don't want to feel anything anymore. it's all about getting even for him and I know with that being said if I see him tonight it won't be good. I have neee loved someone so bad. how did I just work up the courage to end things but it got turned around me and I'm the one at home in bed crying. because it matters, it hurts this much because Collin Larocco matters. he mattered the most and now I have to try and make him not matter,

No comments:

Post a Comment