Friday, August 23, 2013

just like in movies

maybe you just want to watch a nice movie; in our underwear, in my bed, like many people do. or maybe you want me in my underwear and a tshirt just so you can pull my shirt over my head and kiss my neck and lay in bed with me straddling you and my hair all in my face, like the mess it always is. and then, I'll kiss you just once, and your hands will be in my hair, you'll push me over and straddle me and kiss me and touch me. and you know us...no self control. so you can let your imagination run wild about what happens next. here's a clue: we end up laying side by side breathless and maybe I'll kiss you and you'll kiss me. and surely I'll be a good host and put my tshirt and underwear back on and cook you food, like you see in movies. and when it's all said and done, maybe you'll fall in love with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment