Thursday, August 29, 2013

ugh

you're a distraction to my life. I have all these things I should be worried about but I worry about you the most. I don't worry in a bad way, but you consume my thoughts. and there's not a day where we aren't talking, how do you not get distracted by something like that? everything about you: your smile, your eyes, your voice, your laugh, the way you think you're an asshole but you have this side to you that's like a little kid, how you kiss me, how you play, your way with words. everything about you kills me, just knocks me the fuck out. and wherever my feelings go with this, it'll be worth it. you can crush me and it would be the best. you warned me and i haven't even tried to stay away, how could I? I'm so used to you, how could I stay away?

No comments:

Post a Comment