Wednesday, May 14, 2014

all inside my head

there's not one thing I've done right

I've rebelled my life away to nothing.

I've fallen in love with someone who doesn't want to understand me.

worst yet, I've fallen in love and thought that that person could look in my eyes and see my world crumbling around my feet. 

but he doesn't even know me.

he doesn't know that this is my worst, he doesn't know that this is a test, he doesn't know that he's failing.

how would he know that this is my worst when I don't even speak?

I'm just in a bad mood.

I'm just giving off bad vibes.

my life is crumbling! I need you! I'm screaming for you!

all inside my head

you don't hear me

I just hear myself 

there's no one to save me. there's no one to save you. 

you've got to save yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment