Sunday, July 13, 2014

I've never wanted to beg for anything

I've never wanted to beg for anything
I've always known that people always leave 
but I forgot 
I thought you came into my life and you were gonna stay
better yet, I thought if you'd ever leave that you wouldn't come back
but you always say you're done, you always wanna leave
but you alway come back
why won't you just stay with me 
or just stay gone
but please stay
please don't leave me
I've never wanted to beg for anything
but I'll beg for you to stay
please stay
I don't know what to do without you
you don't understand that anything I feel with you is ten times better than what I feel alone
you don't have to make me happy every waking minute
just love me
and I'll love you
let that be enough
I've never wanted to beg for anything
but I'll beg for you to let it be enough 
I want to be enough
why can't I be enough? 

No comments:

Post a Comment